Westfield North County Hosts Free Prep for Prom
Westfield North County mall is hosting a free event for students heading to prom this spring. On March 29 and 30, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., students can receive prom preperation help from expert stylists, including fashion styling, make-up and hair ideas, and have a chance to grab some great giveaways.
The free event will feature:
- Prom styling sessions with Stacy London-certified stylist, Jennifer Rosson from “Style Your Life”
- Mini-makeovers sponsored by MAC Cosmetics
- Hairstyling by City College Cosmetology
- An opportunity for exclusive offers, such as a 30-minute MAC cosmetics makeover on prom day with a prom dress purchase
- Chances to win a prom-ready look and a prom dinner date at one of Westfield North County’s six restaurants.
During the event, Westfield North County will also be collecting donations of gently used formal dresses to benefit students in need in the Escondido Union High School district.
For more information, follow news on Facebook at www.facebook.com/westfieldnorthcounty.